Your Online Health Management Tool
The Patient Portal is an online health management tool for customer-owners provided by Cerner® and the Alaska Native Medical Center and Norton Sound Health Corporation.
How do I sign up for Patient Portal?
If you would like to sign up for a Patient Portal account, please speak with the front desk staff or your provider at your next appointment.
Disclaimer related to limited health record information
Please note that Patient Portal provides limited access to your health record and will not include all of the information related to your treatment. You can view the following:
- Clinical Record Summary (current medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, surgeries and procedures)
- Limited Lab Results (potentially excluding sensitive test results or results that may require further discussion with your provider)
- Limited Personal Information
- Clinical Document Generator (a snapshot of medical information for a single visit or all visits)
You should not rely on Patient Portal for full and complete access to your health record. If you need a copy of your complete medical record, you should contact Medical Records for a complete copy.
- For a complete copy of your personal medical record or questions, please call medical records at (907) 443-9733.
- For password issues, please call toll free (877) 621-8014, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- If you have medication refills available and would like them mailed to you through NSHC refill hotline, please call (907) 443-3319