November 6-9, 8-11 a.m., NSHC Lab on the 2nd floor – please complete labs order form beforehand
For packages that require FASTING labs, please do not eat or drink 10-12 hours prior to scheduled blood work.
- BASIC Package (Lipids, A1C, HIV, Hep C, IFOB – Colon CA (Stool), STI (Urine) – At NO cost (FASTING REQUIRED)
- PLUS Package (BASIC + CBC + CMP + VITAMIN D) – $50 (FASTING REQUIRED)
- PREMIUM Package (PLUS + TSH + VITAMIN B12) – $100 (FASTING REQUIRED)
- Food – $100
- Environmental – $100
- Lipids – $25 (FASTING REQUIRED)
- A1C – $25
- CBC – $25
- CMP – $25 (FASTING REQUIRED)
- Vitamin D – $25
- Vitamin B12 – $25
- PSA – $25 (50-70 men Only)
- TSH – $25
- Hep C – no cost
- HIV – no cost
- IFOB – Colon Cancer – no cost
- STI – Chlamydia/Gonorrhea – no cost
For flu and COVID-19 vaccinations, visit the NSHC Pharmacy during their operating hours:
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.,
Wednesdays: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Save the date for our Nome Health Fair on January 25, 2024 at the Nome Recreation Center. Low Cost labs and vaccinations will also be available at this event.
Do you live in a regional village? Keep an eye out for upcoming Health Fairs headed your way!